About Campus Express
Campus Express can give you a jump start on your life at Penn!
Campus Express is your one-stop shop for many essential student services. With Campus Express Online, you have direct access to a majority of the services you'll need to make your life at Penn safe, convenient and comfortable.
Welcome back to Campus Express! The services you have used in the past haven't changed. You can still add PennCash, apply for a parking permit or a PennPass, sign up for dining services, confirm your housing assignment, register your property, purchase a computer or buy your textbooks.
In addition to these offerings, Penn has added exciting student services in recent years, including Amazon@Penn, a safe, convenient place to pick up and return orders purchased through Amazon, and PersonalShip, which allows you to ship packages at Penn's negotiated rates.
Campus Express helps you organize your life at Penn before you even set foot on campus. Feel free to visit Campus Express to apply for your PennCard, a parking permit or a PennPass, sign up for dining services, confirm your housing assignment, protect your property, purchase a computer or buy your textbooks.
Once you arrive at Penn, you can visit the Campus Express Center at Bodek Lounge, Houston Hall, 3417 Spruce Street, during New Student Orientation for services, such as:
- PennCard - Pick up your pre-made PennCard, have a new PennCard made and add PennCash to your PennCard.
- Penn Dining Services - Pick up dining schedules or purchase/confirm dining plans.
- Transportation - Find information about getting around University City and Philadelphia. Get a discounted student PennPass for travel on public transportation.
- Property Registration - Register a bicycle, laptop computer, electronic device or any other piece of property with Penn Police and purchase locks to secure them.
- Computing, banking, bookstore, shopping and other information on services and activities.
The Campus Express Center is open:
Tuesday, August 21, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, August 22, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Campus Express is specifically designed to help Penn students access the many services they need at Penn. If you would like information on key services, important dates and time-sensitive information, visit the Parent's sign up page.